Dear IDAX users:
The IDAX Exchange plans to launch a new IT ecosystem on October 22, 2019. Click on the 《IT Passport Model Specification》;
In the new IT Certification economy, the exchange will start the IT discount purchase activity to distribute benefits to a wide range of users. The specific rules are as follows:
[Buy time]： 14:00-15:00 daily（UTC+8）
[Total purchase]： 1/2 of the daily mining volume, with specific reference to the IT certificate model;
[Purchase price]：The initial price is 20% off the secondary market price at 14:00 （UTC+8），buying price is reduced by 10% every 10 minutes，it an be reduced to 70% off the lowest discount，the purchase price of the last participant is the transaction price of all participants. (Excessary snap-up funds will be returned after the event is over);
[Purchase limit]：The minimum number of purchases per user is not limited, and the maximum number of purchases is 1/10 of the total amount;
[Locking rules]：20% of the coins initially purchased by the user are released, and the remaining 80% are locked. The lock currency is unlocked 16% every 30 days, and the currency of the locked warehouse is unlocked after 150 days;
[Special circumstances]：If there is any remaining currency after the event ends, the exchange will put the remaining currency into the storage pool to lock the warehouse and not circulate;
[Example]：At 14:00 on a certain day, the IT market price is 2USDT, and Xiaoming participates in the snapping at 14:23:23. He spent a total of 1200 USDT, and the final purchase was 1200 / (2 * 0.6) = 1000 copies. At this point, the event ended at 14:38:32 and all the currencies were snapped up. Then Xiao Ming's final transaction price is: 2*0.5=1USDT, the exchange refunds Xiaoming Fund: 1200-1000*1=200USDT.
IDAX reserves the right to make adjustments and final interpretation of this announcement.
IDAX global block chain digital asset exchange
IDAX Social Groups