1. Log in to the trading center and click on the contract to enter the contract interface.
2. Click the "Fund Transfer" button (or click on the "Asset" at the top of the page to enter the Assets page and click the "Transfer" button).
3. On the “Fund Transfer” page that pops up, select Transfer from “Currency Account” to “Contract Account”, select the currency to be transferred and enter the quantity to be transferred, then click “OK”.
4. After the transfer is completed, you can see “My Contract Account” on the right side of the contract transaction page, and then you can trade the contract.
5. Select the appropriate contract type as needed (each contract represents a different number of bitcoins).
6. On the right side of the page, select the limit price and market price for the buy and sell, and choose the price, quantity, stop loss and stop profit for the limit price. Then buy and sell.
7. Under "my transaction", you can select the current holding record, entrustment record and closing record to view your transaction information.