Event time: 23rd Oct 00:00:00 - 31st Oct 23:59:59 (UTC +8)
Event reward: 5,000,000 PX
1 During the event, IDAX real-name users will receive 200 PX when they join the PX official telegram group: https://t.me/platformxgroup. Each time you successfully invite a friend to join the PX official telegram group, you will receive an additional 100 PX. The total number of awards is 5,000,000 PX, first come first served, while stock lasts.
Note: How to be considered a successful invitation to a friend?
(1) First add the invitee as a friend
(2) Add the friend invitation to the telegram group. After successful, you will see the prompt text, that is, invite the friend successfully.
(3) Each user who joins the official telegram group is required to provide a screenshot of the group to receive the event reward. If the screenshot is not submitted, it is deemed to be automatically waived.
(4) If you are invited to join the community, please fill out the inviter IDAX account in the form. If not filled in, the inviter reward will be considered invalid.
(5) Each invited user can only fill in one inviter IDAX account. If the submission is repeated, the final submission will prevail.
Link of the event:http://idaxevent.mikecrm.com/Zo9wMBz
2 The awards will be awarded to the winners within 10 working days after completion of the event.
3 The platform will conduct a rigorous qualification review of the account. Once the account is found to be maliciously earning rewards, it will immediately cancel its eligibility and refuse to provide other transaction related services to the account.
4 The final interpretation of this event is owned by IDAX.
PlatformX (PX) is a project by InBloc that aims to provide blockchain solutions to enterprises and individuals in need (both public and private).
InBloc owns 50% of the PlatformX tokens and has a stock-like structure unlike many other cryptocurrency projects.
In order for an entity A to pay $300,000 to use PlatformX service, they have to purchase the PX coins at an exchange worth that amount and pay to InBloc.
InBloc burns the coins that they receive. As a result, the total number of existing coins is reduced by the amount and that leads to increase in the coins’ value.
The corporation has to maintain a 50% share of the PX coins, so they can sell the excess amount to exchanges and make a profit.
(For example, if the total supply was 200 and the inBloc owned 100, if a company bought 10 coins and paid to InBloc, InBloc would burn the 10 coins. The total supply now would be 190 but InBloc would have 100, which is more than 50% (95). InBloc can now sell 5 coins to make a profit).
The PX coin will be listed on IDAX this month and three enterprises have requested to use InBloc’s service, one of which is sinsung engineering, a Korean solar company.
Since the price on the exchange will be the same as the private sale price, a steady upward growth of price is expected.
IDAX Social Groups
IDAX global block chain digital asset exchange